Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Design Studio

Welcome to "STUDIO S"-lol, I know its corny. So I have spent the last 2 days cleaning out this DISASTER...I work out of a closet so my space is very LIMITED!! I am very fortunate and grateful to have this space as opposed to the kitchen table.... My dream one day is to have a actual room with a ton of wall space. Those of you who have been down here know its NEVER this tidy. I dunno, I see to work better in the kaos. My husbands fisrt words were "whoa its clean"



The black squares were a GREAT find, they say IMAGINE, CREATE, INSPIRE, I love them!!!
Sorry about the lighting

2 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Absolutely beautiful! I am sooooo jealous! You have a beautiful space to create. I too dream of a custom made scrap space myself...perhaps one day! lol
Thank you for sharing a peek into where the magic happens!:)

Rosa said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. You are a gifted artist!