Thursday, October 22, 2009

12x12 Graduation Album

Needless to say...this was probably the biggest project I've done, my first full 12x12 album! The beautiful girl in the photos is my cousin Shay. Her mother wanted to give her something priceless as her graduation present. After going through hundreds of photos, literally, I condensed her years into her most memorable moments and milestones. Honestly, I put my whole heart into this project, it took months and countless hours, but I am so happy with the turnout!! Thank you Tammy for the opportunity :)
(you can click on the photo to see the journalling, sorry about the quality of photos and endless backgorunds, it was the best i can get between transferring this album between Ontario and Alberta and losing ALL the photos in my camera along the way!!)






















































































































































































1 comment:

Tammy Fyith said...

Saleme, I am so amazed at how you took 18 years of memories, some of them long forgotten, and captured them in this work of art that you've created. Thank you for your loving touch in putting this "gift" together for us, and for your very special vision and talent. Yes, it shows that you've put your heart into this, but your heart comes through in all that you do. We love you!! Tammy & family