Sunday, June 21, 2009

Schools Out!!!

I having been eyeing the ZUTTER BIND IT ALL machine for a awhile now...finally got it and I love it!! This is the project I initially had in mind when I saw the machine. I chose milestones of samia's first year of jk along with artwork, certificates, report cards, tests and a bunch more little things that made up her first year. The other parents loved it!! I've got a few orders already!! PLease contact me if you are interested, it doesn't have to be just school, it can be little memorabilia from the baby years, older grades, certificates, ect. The possibilities are endless!!
(click on the pictures and you can see the details)

I'm going to have samia write STUDENT OF THE MONTH on those lines in her handwriting.








































The journals are a great gift idea also, the teachers just loved them!!



















No comments: